domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Freida Pinto Trying american Bikini Modeling Left Bollywood

No Bollywood for Freida Pinto


Rather than the real song and dance routines that are interested in films such as 'Slumdog Millionaire' starring Bollywood films starring Freida Pinto ruled out plans.

freida pinto hot

Frieda Pinto

He has been finding fame, "a girl from India for" a few "stereotypical" roles were offered - but, of all Bollywood movies, dancing, the all-singing parts will avoid reports contactmusic.com's intolerant.

"I do not want to do alone in a Bollywood movie, but I want to make an Indian language film. For some reason I sing and dance and the Bollywood commercial cinema has become synonymous with everything that I think larger than life. I'm interested in reality," he told a magazine.

"This is great for fun, but at the same time want to go back and think about what you've seen? One thing must be thinking," he added.

"Mindless movies ... I am not my cup of tea. Bollywood films just do not think it foolish to get into trouble for saying that, but they produce a lot of movies are not completely enjoy watching movies," the actress said.

"This is very encouraging, because they say hats off to them for what they do. It's stop and make a dialogue. Think of a song for the dance and the kind of expression. I think it requires a challenge and easy to lose your inhibitions," she added.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario